We are pleased to be offering this workshop on a sliding scale during this time $75 - $150. Please get in touch with the amount you can pay if not the $150, and we'll put it through via e-transfer (my website doesn't have the flexibility for a sliding scale!)
The Winter Solstice will be here on December 21, and arts educator and community gatherer Sam Welsh and I are ready to weave magic with you. We'll be holding the online art + life design sessions at 10.30am MST - 12.30 and again at 6.30pm - 8.30pm MST.
Join Art Educator Sam Welsh + me, Life Design Coach Kelly Wood for an evening of manifestation through art & alignment, on the Solstice of 2020.
Using basic weaving materials, including wool fibres and yarns with rich textures and colours, you will weave a unique creation, and your good future, step by step. Be guided by your values, get to the heart of what matters most to you for 2021 and weave it into your wall hanging.
Join us! All materials included no experience necessary, just an open heart + mind.
In this class you will receive:
• clear and applicable facilitation
• guidance and coaching on selecting the values that matter most to you
• easy-to-follow art/weaving instruction
• group-inspired values-based coaching
In your weaving kit you will receive:
• a set of values words to inspire and guide you
• a variety of yarns of different textures and colours (choose what suits and save the others for a different project)
• a reusable loom
• written basic weaving instructions
• a wooden dowel
• a faux-leather hanging string
• a manifestation worksheet to help get you started
• re-useable packaging
For this session we recommend you have a comfortable space with few distractions, we will discuss setting a sacred space in the session. Combining heart-work and art-work let's set aside 2 hours to dream into our values, then calmly and with curiosity and creativity, weave them into a wall hanging. you can cherish for the year ahead.
Class size is limited to 8 people. All participants should have access to Zoom, including camera and microphone, however, participants are invited to share their faces and voices in the ways that feel best for them. Participants are welcome to participate with their cameras turned off after the introductions and values setting. This session is for participants 18+